FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
* Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
* Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
* Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
* Live music performance including video effect visualization.
* Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
* Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
* Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
* Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
* Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
* 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
* 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)
* (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
* 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
* 1 Gb free disk space
* Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Language : English
Server-1(RapidGator) : Download
Server-2(Uploaded) : Download
Server-3(FireDrive) : Download